In Elder Law News

The answer will depend on the state Medicaid agency. It is possible the agency will allow a “responsible party” to sign on behalf of the applicant. If not, you will probably have to go to court to be appointed your mother’s guardian or conservator in order to get the necessary legal authority.

For more information on guardianship and conservatorship, click here.


Start typing and press Enter to search