In Elder Law News

Perhaps. You will need to inform your state Medicaid agency of your new income. It may or may not push you over the income limit. Depending on the state program, you may continue to qualify, but have to pay something toward your cost each month.

Harry S. Margolis practices elder law, estate, and special needs planning in Boston and Wellesley, Massachusetts. He is the founder of and answers consumer questions about estate planning issues here and at

Start typing and press Enter to search